Are you worried that you can’t qualify for cheap auto insurance? Do you feel like you are being ripped off? Here are some quick tips that will guarantee you affordable, fair and high-quality insurance.
Insurance companies look at your background and past driving experiences to determine if you are likely get into a car accident. Some customers might find that their premiums are much higher than expected! Don’t worry, we’re here to make sure you get a fair price.
First, let’s see some of the situations where your premiums might be higher than the average driver
- You have less than two years of continuous insurance history.
- You are under the age of 25.
- You have been convicted of a DUI or DWI, or have had your license suspended for a serious moving violation.
- You have a poor credit score (some states allow insurers to use this, but not California!).
If any of these describes you, then you may be labelled as a non-standard driver in the eyes of insurance companies. Regardless, you deserve fair and reasonably priced insurance.
Sigo helps everyone get the right car insurance.
Sigo works with several trustworthy insurance carriers, offering fair, affordable and high-quality auto insurance. Fill out your information here and we will find an insurance policy that is right for you! Yep, it’s that simple!
What you can do to ensure you get a fair price:
- Don’t rely on the giant insurance companies that you see everywhere.
- Insurance is highly regulated and there are many trustworthy auto-insurance companies – you don’t have to pick the most popular ones. Oftentimes, industry giants are the most expensive for new drivers or those with limited histories, and they don’t provide flexible options.
- Check out some of the smaller local insurance companies
- There are many smaller local insurance companies that specialize in working with new drivers and might give you a better price.
- Look for non-standard carriers
- There are auto insurance carriers that specialize in helping people in the non-standard category get reasonably priced insurance.
- Search online and compare
- Compare insurance quotes based not only on price, but also on types of payment programs, level of coverage and extra services. Also, beware of brokers that charge extra broker fees on top of the policy premiums charged by the insurance company.
Sigo is here to make sure everyone can get reasonable insurance easily, without having to pay extra fees.